Location(s): Optional-Dallas, TX or Phoenix, AZ
At Shenandoah Growers, we believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships. As Sales Director your job will be to provide outstanding customer service and create value for our customers by growing their category sales and profit. You will develop successful strategies to drive the category while meeting or exceeding company growth and profit goals. Candidate must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and have strong sales and/or produce background.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops successful strategies that achieve company goals for revenue and profit.
- Maintains complete ownership of the customer relationship, process, and profitability.
- Develops customer budgets and forecasts.
- Manages key business relationships.
- Successfully sells in new items, planned promotions, and special events.
- Maintains a robust network and develops and closes on leads and new business.
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team.
- Strong knowledge of the business KPI’s and business unit economics.
- Team player who thrives in an egoless environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and constantly reassess priorities to get the job done. Develops proactive solutions to resolve and correct issues.
- Able to mentor and coach new salespeople or merchandisers.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Participates on committees and special projects and pro-actively seeks additional responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Customer Service
- Strong analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365 programs
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Travel 25% required
- Knows how to manage overlapping projects and keep track of deadlines
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates at all levels of the organization
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.