- 2 lbs radishes, stemmed, quartered and dried off
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- koshir salt or coarse sea salt
- 1-2 jalapeños, roasted and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F
- Spread radishes on two medium baking sheets or one large one (don't crowd them!)
- Douse the radishes with some nice olive oil, sprinkle them liberally with salt and pepper and give them a good stir.
- Roast radishes in the oven for about 45 minutes to an hour, rotating the pans halfway through, and stirring occasionally.
- Radishes are done when they are browned and tender.
- Let them cool a bit in the pan, and then garnish with cilantro, jalapeños and sour cream