- 2 lbs. beets, roasted and peeled (400 degree Fahrenheit, 1 hour or until tender)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small chile, minced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp date syrup (or substitute 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 tsp rose water)
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/4 fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted hazelnuts, minced
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Blitz the beets, garlic, chile, yogurt, and date syrup in a blender until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in fresh oregano, salt, and fresh thyme.
- Serve spread over a platter with fresh pita bread and top with green onions, hazelnuts, and goat cheese.