- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 2 oz bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 oz Fresh Mint
- 1 tablespoons Sugar
- 32 oz fresh strawberries
- Heat the cream in saucepan until near boiling, but do not boil
- Remove cream from heat, add the mint, stalks and all.
- Cover pan and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- When cream has cooled, use a double boiler or microwave to gently melt the chocolate
- Pour the infused cream into the bowl of a standing mixer and mix on high with the whisk attachment. You can also use a hand mixer and a large bowl, or even just a whisk if you don't mind the exertion.
- As the cream begins to stiffen, add the sugar and drizzle in the melted chocolate. Continue to whip until stiff.
- Serve with strawberries