The GH-Associate works in a hot and fast paced environment. The teammate must be able to meet Company’s hourly quota accordingly. This position must be able to follow directions from his or her immediate Line Coordinator. This position requires that the teammate has a clear communication with all teammates in the Company. The GH-Associate must support their direct Supervisor and Line Coordinator to ensure that all customer orders are completed and packed. The GH-Associate must comply with all Company’s policies; the successful applicant poses fine manipulation with herbs and is able to stand for a long periods of time. This position rotates to different work areas within the Greenhouse.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plants Company’s products when assigned by the Coordinator
- Identifies all Company’s herbs products and labels
- Effectively utilizes product to maximize yields while maintaining high quality standards
- Supports and encourage routine and regularly scheduled food safety awareness training for other teammates who handles Company’s products
- Supports implementation of food safety programs that utilize risk assessment to identify all plausible risks
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Works well in a diverse environment
- Reports and is accountable for notifying the immediate line coordinator of observed safety hazards
- Follows instructions from the Coordinator accordingly and other members of management
- Uses protective equipment when is required in order to complete assignments in a safely manner
- Cleans floor with bleach water and uses the vacuum to properly complete the assigned task
- Possess the ability to make decisions about how to pace the work so as to stay health and avoid injury
- Harvests company’s product and meet daily quota
- Adheres to all Company’s policies and procedures
- Self-motivate, responsible, reliable and is able to work independently to complete all tasks by the Coordinator
- Other tasks may be assigned by management
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.